Thursday 28 April 2016

Indian Constitution - Right to Inequality !

Story of 2 indians

JEE 2012,

My score :192 (I worked my ass off 12 hours a day)
His score :92 (He worked his ass off 2 hours a day)
Yes , we share same college.

College Fees,

I pay INR 30,200/semester. (My family income is less then 5 lacs)
He pays INR 6,600/semester. (His both parents are earning)
Yes, we share same hostel.

Mess Fees,

I pay INR 15000/semester.
He pays INR 15000/semester which is almost reimbursed.
Yes, we share same mess.

Pocket Money,

I spend INR 5000/month (Earned by taking tuition's and some from my dad )
He spends INR 10000/month (Scholarship)
Yes, we share parties.

CAT 2015,

My score : 99 percentile. (Expecting a miscall from IIM)
His score : 63 percentile. (Selected at IIM Ahemedabad)
Yes, I taught him aptitude and reasoning.

OIL Campus recruitement,

Me : Rejected. (My OGPA 8.1)
He : selected. (His OGPA 6.9)
Yes, we studied same course.

Gate Score,

My score : 39.66 (Disqualified and hence no scholarship of INR 1,68,000. )
His score : 26 (Qualified and gets additional scholarship.)
Yes, we shared same notes.

Who am I?
A student from General Category in India.

Doesn't he have two legs to walk?
Doesn't he have a hand to write?
Doesn't he have a mouth to speak?
Doesn't he have a brain to think?

Why aren't we treated equal then?

P.P.S. - we aren't against reservation and neither does this post implies anything offensive. But we ddefinitely say, only deserving ones should get the incentives.

Our Indian Govt. Says we all have equal rights, all men and women are equal. No one ia big or small. Well shit.... nothing is equal. Everything is in favour of SC,ST and OBCs. Where do we all stand...
At the bottom...

If we dont raise a voice for our rights... our coming generation have to survive the same....

#peace

No comments:

Post a Comment