Saturday 26 March 2016

Being poor is the root of all evil !

They said money can’t buy you Happiness

But I met a poor man who wants to be rich

But I have never met a rich man who wants to be poor

To me that would be the equivalent of a skinny person wanting to go on diet

And before I give all you readers’ field for your comments, let me address this really quick

Yes, there are skinny people who died, but they are known as anorexic

This is commonly regarded as the illness within the society.

Yea, I am religious,

But I never read anywhere where it said that I’d be happier poor in any of the scriptures

They told me that money is the root of all evil

I had no response when I replied but, Wasn’t money created by people ?

If a farmer plants a seed and waters it, does he not take the responsibility of its growth?

Would you now then not agree that you reap whatever you sow?

I read somewhere – “Money can’t buy you happiness, but neither can poverty.”

 

Ask the beggar if he’s happy sleeping on the pavement……

The shopkeeper who only smiles to a customer because he sees an opportunity for a payment

I asked my friends and elders what day of the week makes them happiest, just to see he may say…………

Their response was “payday”

Are you happy when taxman requests his back?

What about when you receive the letters full of bills from a postman ?

Or with your insurance, TV, Phone bills, MOT and other taxes….

But I was told money starts rumors, divorce, and discriminately laws,chores, discourse, obligatory wars…..

Let me address this topic….. Is money the root evil of all these problems?

Or is the root of all these problems the lack of it?

Now please,don’t confuse me to believe that my life would be better just because I can buy a pair of jeans with “Levi’s” stitched on the back pocket…..

But I would definitely be happier if I could afford to buy my family a house with that profit

 

DONOT CONFUSE HUMAN GREED WITH HUMAN NEED

 

People go to war over oil because they want more…

People kill the love because they think they don’t have enough..

 

If anything the money is innocent party in all of this….

My verdict is that you can only judge the money is, in the way the person earns it – is it honest or is uses with filthy

But all and all sat in front of the jury that makes the user of money, rather than money, guilty  

Think about it………

You know the preachers left the most of us telling that we don’t need to be rich….

And the money shouldn’t trouble you……

And he adjusted the Rolex watch on his wrist and stepped into his new BMW.

I was never unhappy as a child, although we weren’t the richest….

Because my mom and dad did their best to keep up the appearance……

But what I always wondered was did not knowing how they were next going to provide for their children ever made them happy as parents…..

But if you grew up in Wood Green you would truly understand…. Because round here we never had a role model who was a rich woman or man

But you know that was quite sadly/

It was always the poor people who said shit like “Look how much money he has, but is he truly happy?”

Well……

Unless you are looking through someone else’s eyes from where I am standing now……

I have no reasons to believe otherwise…..

I know everybody goes to school for all these years just to merge as a happy student

Then they will claim – “Look at all these celebrities that have money and they are unhappy….”

But let me clear about that…

I am sure that there is just as many unhappy broke people, but you don’t hear about them.

”Money is the medium by which earthly success is measured”

Or maybe success is measured by how many people you bless… I don’t know…..

I know that money is the reason Africa has a lot of respect for Bono….

I am sure he’s a blessed a lot of people

I know they say you shouldn’t chase money …. And make us feel like it’s a desire for the pagans….

But after prayer they ask us for pour donations…

Is it the fear of failure that leads us to believe the desire of wealth is wrong…..

Money cant buy you love – AGREED

But don’t you love those around you to want to provide them with everything that they need?

Am I am not advocating love and money because only a fool would love an object that cant love him back…. If you love those around you, preserve within your means to make their living better.

And money is just an object…… dont blame it for anything because its mainly a tool….

It will not solve your problems unless you learn not just how to make it, but rather make it work for you because in the end of the day even Bill Gates went broke…

That what I believe…..

But like I said, this is only my view and like any view one sided it is, because its that of a broke ma. Hopefully this is only part one and I will hit you up with the other side when I get rich…..

#peace

If you valued this article then,

G +1, comment, share

www.youtube.com/selfeducatedmanandceo

www.instagram.com/selfeducatedman

2 comments: